Fun Marriage Proposal Ideas
- Create your own crossword puzzle and be prepared to help her work it out over breakfast.
- Spell your proposal out in glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling. Get into bed, turn the lights off, and wait for the inevitable gasp.
- Spell out your proposal with refrigerator magnets.
- Scratch your proposal into the frost on her car’s windshield.
- If your girlfriend is a teacher, sneak into her classroom before school starts and write your proposal on the blackboard.
- Get a ring size chart and ask your girlfriend to look up her size. When she accuses you of ruining the surprise that you’re shopping for a ring, say, “Okay, try this one instead,” and show her that you’ve already shopped for a ring.
- During your annual Halloween prep, challenge her to a pumpkin-carving contest and carve the words “Marry Me” in your pumpkin.
- Write “Will You Marry Me?” on the underside of a kite and take flight one warm, breezy afternoon.
- Play Hangman and have the phrase be “Marry Me.”
- Take her to the beach to watch the sunset and hire a singer to show up and then pop the question
- Hire a singing telegram
- Create a scavenger hunt and have clues along the way
- Hire a professional photographer to shoot some romantic portraits of you both and while your there, pop the question and have it captured on film